Life Lesson #4

Voice of Seth Rogen: O-o-h Justin....

Me: This isn't You Can't Do That on Television locker joke day, Seth, that's Saturday.

Voice of Seth Rogen: What man? 

Me: You're Canadian, you should know what I'm talking about. Nevermind.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Weird....ANYWAY, what's your life ambition?

Me: Here we go....

Voice of Seth Rogen: Seriously, man. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Me: I'm older than you Seth.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Could've fooled me. 

Me: Apparently, I did. Fool you. Seth.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Ok, it must be your time of the month. I'll just go away, dude. Call me when you're not being a massive dick.

Me: I never call you. 

Voice of Seth Rogen: What's that? Was someone talking to an imaginary bff in his head? I can't hear him because he's a big massive dick bag.

Me: I wish I never did acid.

Voice of Seth Rogen: (Seth whistling "Whistle" by Flo-Rida) Just gonna cook these eggs in the nude....heheheh....this is your brain on Seth....Whoa...whistle....can you blow my whistle...nice and...

Me: Jesus. Christ.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Hey! Watch it man! 

Me: You're Jewish, Seth. You don't even consider that a sin.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Can't hear that guy taking the lord's name in vein....Can ya blow my whistle baby....mmmm...mmmm...eggs. (Seth farts)

Me: This has gone too far.

Voice of Seth Rogen: (Seth sparks a huge spliff) 

Me: What the fuck is that smell?

Voice of Seth Rogen: You might have brain cancer dude...should get that checked out...(cough) Phantom smells....

Me: Are you fucking smoking weed in the nude while making eggs and whistling Flo-Rida?

Voice of Seth Rogen: What's that sound? There's some little bitch boy talking inside my head.

Me:(Intrigued) I am your life coach, Seth. You see the whole entertainment industry is a sham, it's a cons(Seth interrupts)

Voice of Seth Rogen: Nice try bitch boy! I'm just fucking with you! (Seth laugh)

Me: (Exhale)

Voice of Seth Rogen: You want your life lesson?

Me: (Exhale)(Exhale)

Voice of Seth Rogen: Ok...you want some of this omelet?

Me: What's in it?

Voice of Seth Rogen: Eggs, you jackass!

Me: Fuck. My. Li(Seth interuppting)

Voice of Seth Rogen: Quit being such a pouty bitch, dude! We got great tunes, some killer bud, and this omelet is gonna knock your socks off! My socks are already off, but hey...(Seth laugh)

Me: I like my eggs fried. Sunny side up.

Voice of Seth Rogen: This isn't a friggin' diner man. This is your mind. Limited resources. (Seth laugh)

Me: Funny.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Life Lesson #4.(Me interrupting)

Me: Lemme guess....Seth Rogen makes an awesome ass omelet.

Voice of Seth Rogen: Hehehehe....nah man. Never cook eggs in the nude, you could burn off your.....